I am accepting applications to host all types of websites other than forums. The requirements are listed below; please read them thoroughly before applying.
- You must have and be the owner of an existing website. I accept the following types of websites: blogs, collectives, fanlistings, graphics/resource, personal, and shrines (anime and manga, celebrity, etc.).
- You must have a decent amount of web designing and HTML skills, and basic Internet etiquette. For example: know not to plagiarize, direct link, steal images; layout and coding is readable and organized; proper grammar and spelling; content is complete, etc.
- No pornography, racism, or discrimination. This includes hate websites.
- You must have FTP knowledge. Basic FTP knowledge of how to log in, and download/upload files is what you really need.
- When you have been accepted, I require a link back to my site. I don't care where the link is as long as it is there.
If you are accepted for hosting, you will receive a subdomain of your choice (http://YOU.frozen-wings.net), 250MB of webspace, unlimited bandwidth, one e-mail forwarding address (YOU@frozen-wings.net) and a MySQL database.
If the form below does not work, please direct your hosting application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within two weeks, and only if your application was accepted.